Top hair care tips for Black Hair
Usually black hair is more brittle and drier, so it needs more special care. These are some of the tips to take care of your black hair:
– It is recommended not to wash it off with shampoo daily because it is drier than others hair types. just wash it once every 3 or 5 days to prevent stripping the hair of its natural oils that it needs, massage the scalp in regular manner will stimulates oil production, thereby reducing hair dryness.
– If you live a daily activities cause you sweating, it is advised to wash the hair with water and shampooing away from its roots. Choose a nice shampoo formula containing low acidity ratio.
– Do not use shampoo 2 in 1 (shampoo and conditioner), but , Use separate shampoo and conditioner, as shampoo 2 in 1 does not suit dry hair.
– use warm water, as hot water may be dried and / or irritate the scalp.
– Apply the hair oils on the scalp after shampooing. While your hair is still wet , massage the oil into the scalp and comb the hair until the parties.
– Make sure to use conditioner after shampoo, it moisturizes the hair and gives it protection and sparkles, reduces its frizzy. You can use conditioner that leaves on the hair without rinsing, it moisturize and protect it.
– Use a wide tooth comb to comb your hair, it is easy to comb the hair when it is wet where slips more easily on the hair, as well as the use of conditioner which leaves on the hair without rinsing, it also facilitates combing hair. If your hair is very wet, wait until it dries more, hair is in its weakest conditions when it is wet.