Tips on choosing the right curtains for rooms of your home
Curtains give the rooms a distinctive and elegant look , and through determining the goal of curtain for each room, you will succeed in choosing the appropriate fabrics and curtains, “What woman needs” offers you today a number of tips for choosing the right curtain for every room in your home.
1. When choosing a curtain for a window with a high lighting, prefer to avoid light colors, because this color will fade over time, as neutral colors would be a good choice.
2. if the room is cool, use heavy curtains of wool or velvet in order to reduce the proportion of coldness in this room.
3. Choose the curtain for window for a small room,Make the curtain color coordinated with the color of the wall, and choose a color slightly lighter or darker than the wall color.
4. In order to make the window size even larger, choose warm colors with degrees of yellow , blue, orange, red curtains.”
5. It is also important to determine the amount of light that we want to enter the room, as transparent curtains allow the passage of most of light on the room.
6. In the bedrooms and living rooms , that need a big privacy, choose heavy curtains, which be appropriate to them.
7. The bedrooms suit the curtains of “Black out” type, in order to hide most sunlight, especially for those who suffer from light sensitivity.
8. The higher the curtain wall near the ceiling, the room seems to rise further.
9. When you buy, try to imagine you buy cloth that it was appropriate to the windows, try it first on an existing window on the curtains shop .
10. If the room carpet was full of drawings, choice curtain of plain colors , it would be better.
11. For the kitchen and bathroom windows, Choose fabrics easy washing, such as cotton or linen.
12. At the reception rooms, you can choose curtains that attract attention that are carved with clear drawings.