Smart tips on applying tanning cream
Have you ever apply fake tanning cream and ended up with skin that looks spotted and orange skin?
applying tanning cream
Follow our advice for a wonderful and consistent result over the entire skin as the following:
Choose suitable lotion for your skin color. If your skin is light, do not choose a strong color, otherwise, your face will look like spotted up with orange color.
Exfoliate your body during your shower, with a focus on areas that are typically dry, such as knees, elbows, feet and ankles.
Put your moisturizer cream all over your body, and focus also on the dry areas, let the body absorbed this cream well before applying your tanning cream.
Wash your hands thoroughly with soap. Nothing reveals the fake tanning more than your orange hands . Do not forget to rub between your fingers and nails.
applying tanning cream
If you have light skin and dark eyes: Do not overdo it in a tanning lotion. Look for a brown matte color that you can increase its color degree gradually, to give the face a healthy smooth glow . Apply it on the forehead, nose , chin area , cheeks and bridge of the nose.
Other amazing related Dreams you might like:
- 6 Tips save you of sweat bad smell
- Smart tips for healthy bronze skin
- Tips on Treating dry skin on spring
- Top Tips of skin care on the winter season
- 10 Tips for best skin care through travel and holidays
- Skin-lightening Mixtures with potatoes
- Simple tips on Skin care during pregnancy
- 8 Ways to Use Red Sandalwood for Glowing, Acne-Free & Beautiful Skin
- Add these oils to your skin moisturizer for more effectiveness
- Turmeric Mask for Skin: One Ingredient, Many Miraculous Benefits
- 3 Important Steps to get a glowing & perfect tanning
- Interesting tips for pale skin care
- Get rid of skin wrinkles by using natural Botox
- Safe homemade remedies for the White Stretch marks
- Amazing Avocado oil benefits for skin care
- Dry oil benefits on your skin, body and hair
- Bad habits harm your skin during workouts
- 8 Tricks to show more energetic on the morning
- How to Treat Skin Problems During Summer?
- 10 Summer Skincare Tips To Follow This Season
You may also more...
Emily has worked for a variety of technology-focused publications over the years , she also writes about tech, culture, crime, and the economy .