Fitness & Diet
Simple Tips to prepare healthy pasta
Followers of healthy and balanced diet afraid of the carbohydrates such as (bread, potatoes, rice …), and especially the pasta, therefore they excluded it from their diet, but the nutrition specialist “Crystal Pedrosaan” has a different opinion, in this area. as the followers of a certain diet do not need to avoid the delicious pasta dish according to “Pedrosaan”, who calls to prepare the pasta dish according to the following tips, in this area:
– Eat a small amount of your favorite pasta, Do not go beyond a cup (160 calories). Note that, not eating your favorite food for a long time, leads us to eat a large amount of it later. On the other hand, Pedrosaan calls to avoid the lasagna pasta as it is rich on fat sauce and calories. Note that a dish of this pasta contain 1000 calories! she emphasizes that the pasta dish calories should not exceed 450 calories, to eat once a week.
– Choose the pasta, which is made from whole grains. Despite it contain the same amount of calories as compared to ordinary pasta, except that the first pasta is richer in fiber, which supplies the person a feeling of fullness. Also, you can buy a pasta made from soy protein and few of carbohydrates, as a half cup of it contains 15 grams of protein instead of carbohydrates.
– It is advisable to add vegetables to the homemade prepared pasta , like mushrooms, tomatoes, olives and eggplant, as well as basil, garlic, pesto sauce.
– Must be ware of the amount of cream that you add to the your pasta dish. In this context, it is advisable to replace the tomato sauce (marinara) with white fat Cream (Alfredo).
– It is recommended also to choose pasta dish as a sides dish not a main dish, you can add it to a side portion dish (a piece of meat, chicken or shrimp beads), or add them to your salad.