Is This The Most Terrifying Clothing Line Ever?
Would you pay hundreds and thousands of dollars to wear your worst nightmares? Well, creatives Kayla Arena and Toby Barron have created a creepy clothing series that is designed to look as if it was made from human flesh. They called it the Ed Gein, and anyone can order a piece on their . It\’s definitely some of the creepiest pieces of clothing ever.
If you\’re wondering, Edward Theodore “Ed” Gein was one of America\’s most infamous killers and body snatchers. His crimes gained attention when authorities discovered Gein was exhuming corpses from nearby graveyards and designing trophies from their skin and bones. Movies like Psycho, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and others were inspired by the life of this horrific man.
The main components of these handmade monstrosities are latex, silicone, and jacket. The creators claim that the “Drop Dead Sexy Boots” and other creations are “hand sewn together with love and spooky thoughts” to “make sure you stand out from the crowd”, but it\’s hard to believe that anyone would like to look like Freddy Krueger in honor of a mad serial killer. What do you think about this series?
Other amazing related Dreams you might like:
- Steampunk Jewelry By This Russian Artist Will Take You Back To Victorian Era
- My Mother Is A Mad Hatter And Creates Amazing Wearable Pieces Of Art
- Reasons Why 1970s Men’s Fashion Should Never Come Back
- Fashion Illustrator Uses Clouds And Buildings To Complete His Dress Designs
- I Design And Make Unique Tights
- Handmade Crystal-Studded Crowns Are An Actual Thing
- Food-Inspired Handbags That Will Make You Hungry
- Jewelry That Inspires To Dream
- Adorable Coats That Turn Children Into Animals (12 Pics)
- People Are Piercing Constellations And This New Trend Is Out Of This World
- Large Ancient Forests Inspired Me To Create This Wire Wrapped Jewelry
- Wearable Wooden Bags That I Cross-Stitch With Nature Patterns
- This Niffler Necklace Is What Every Fantastic Beasts Fan Needs
- New Miniature Worlds Inside Wooden Rings Capture The Beauty Of Different Seasons
- My Hand-Embroidered Jewelry
- These Glass Acorn Pendants Made With Real Acorn Caps Are The Perfect Autumn Accessory
- Minimalist Geometric Earrings That Create A Beautiful Illusion When You Put Them On
- These Art Socks Are The Perfect Gifts For Art Lovers
- Geode Lips Literally Rock
- Using Nasa’s Topographically Accurate Moon Maps, My Friend Created This Jewelry