Get rid of buttocks cellulite & body fats in one diet
A lot of people are looking for a healthy diet, that may help as an assistant at the disposal of butt cellulite fats. the nutrition specialist “Crystal Pedrosaan” is going to give you some tips on a healthy diet can help for both, fat’s burning and butt cellulite:
– Avoid excessive intake of fat, as it must not exceed 15% of the total percentage of daily calories. Note that the grams of fat provide you with 9 calories!
– It’s preferred to stay away from saturated fats, Avoid eating any pans, butter, margarine and “mayonnaise.”
_ It’s advised to focus on healthy fats consumption, such as olive oils and “canola”, avocados and nuts.
– As you know, you should reduce the amount of the daily calories, with an average of 500 calories per day, in order to lose half a kilogram at the end of the week, as well as practicing some exercise to strengthen the muscles of the shoulders, chest and stomach, as well as exercises the heart (cardio) with the aim of fat burning in the buttocks and legs.
– It is advisable to drink two liters of water a day, to get rid of “cellulite.”
Model of the cellulite diet:
– Breakfast: a piece of lean cheese, with a slice of bread prepared from whole wheat, amount of vegetables, drinking two cups of water.
– Snack: small amount of cucumbers and carrots, with drinking a glass of water.
– Lunch: a piece of grilled chicken breast, and a salad dish (add to it one tablespoon of oil and quinoa), with drink two cups of water.
– Snack: one water-rich fruit, as watermelon or cantaloupe, drinking a glass of water.
– Dinner: Salad of “pasta” and “Tuna” added a tablespoon of oil, with drink two cups of water.
– Snack: a grain of fruit or a few cucumbers and carrots and broccoli.