Follow Mediterranean diet for more health
After many trying, nutrition experts proved that the Mediterranean diet is considered the best way at all to lose weight and live longer, this diet focuses on eating traditional foods and drinks inspired by countries around the Mediterranean such as Italy, France, Greece, Spain.
The benefits of “Mediterranean diet”, are the following:
1. Keeping your weight, the fact that healthy fats and the protein in this diet maintain a moderate level of sugar in the blood, and thus limit the appetite and the feeling of hunger during the day.
2. Maintain a healthy heart, as all elements of the Mediterranean diet reduces practically every risk of heart disease and high blood pressure levels and the “cholesterol”, sugar and triglycerides factors.
3. slow down aging. Note that the studies had proved essential contents of this diet of fatty acids omega_ 3 antioxidant substances that retard aging.
4. Prolong life: Health data indicating decreasing of deaths from heart disease, cancer and Parkinson’s disease and the Alzheimer’s disease rates.
The components of this diet:
– Olive oil is the main source of fat .
– This diet call eating a lot of fruits, vegetables, legumes, nuts, fresh and organic, with the distance from the canned and chemical foods.
– Both pasta and rice made from whole-grain bread are considered as a part of the daily diet . On the other hand, it is a reason to avoid white flour to get the health benefits of whole grains.
– Prefer rationing in the consumption of dairy products. Note that the best options in this area, including: Greek yogurt or goat or sheep milk products .
– Try eating a lot of fish, at a rate of at least two portions of fresh fish per week to get the benefits acids “omega _3” fatty.