Fitness & Diet
Fitness tips while frequenting the restaurant
Do you love to go out and have meals with your partner, friends, or others? Do you know that having meals in restaurants does not affect on the diet that you are following, in case followed following nutrition specialists guidance :
1. Choose restaurants that offer a broad range of options listed within the menu.
2. Take your time to browse the menu, and choose what suits your taste and your diet. Note that some restaurants provide a special section for “healthy choices.”
3. Read the menu carefully, look for food contain less fat and calorie level. The latter are often: oven-cooked or steamed, or roasted, or boiled. In contrast, Avoid fried foods in oil or butter, or those crunchy, or cooked with cream. In the case of the cravings to eat the latter you should control in quantum.
4. Ask for grilled potato or a side salad instead of fries. ask to make the sauces as a side dish, to control the quantity you are going to eat.
5. Avoid eating bread or potato chips presented before the main meals.
6. If you are planning to have dinner at the outside, not a light breakfast and lunch.
7. participate the desserts and sweets with the present.
8. Try participate your sandwich or a large platter with your friend, or Take the second half home for another meal.
9. chew food slowly, because the mind needs about 20 minutes to send satiety signals to your stomach, and thus that gorging on food quickly cause overeating.