Deaf Pupils’ Drawings Turned Into A Beautiful Fashion Collection
Gentian Minga, Editor in Chief of Living Albania magazine and the fashion designer, Mirela Nurce, collaborated for a special project. Mirela created a whole collection out of the drawings of the deaf pupils in Tirana. She took these works of art and printed them in fabrics (wool and silk) and accessories (bags, umbrellas etc.).
In December 3rd a show were held, celebrities in Albania wore this collection and hand by hand with the deaf pupils introduced these works of art to a larger public. The image of the project is the supermodel Emina Cunmulaj, who in the past starred for VOGUE, ELLE AND MARIE CLAIR’s covers and she has been a muse of Jean Paul Gaultier.
Living Albania magazine, Nurce Couture, UNDP Albania and the Swiss Embassy in Tirana supported this project, held on December 3rd, the International Day for people with disabilities. The moto of this project was: People with disabilities, but with unlimited talents!
Photo credits: Armand Habazaj, Arbnor Allaraj, Andi Allko, Elton Braja.
Other amazing related Dreams you might like:
- We Traveled Around The World And Portrayed The Daily Lives Of People With Severe Disabilities
- 10+ Photos Of Iran’s Street Fashion That Will Destroy Your Stereotypes
- Stunning White Henna-Inspired Tattoos That Look Like Elegant Lace
- Makeup Artist Turns Her Lips Into Stunning Works Of Art (10 Pics)
- I Paint My Nails With Favorite Cartoons, Movies And Snacks
- Dolce & Gabbana Releases Its First-Ever Hijab Collection
- 15+ Badass Women That Changed The World We Live In Today
- My Silk Dragon Scarves Will Give You Wings
- Elegant BHLDN Mother of the Bride Dresses for any Wedding Style
- Fashion, Style, and Dance: The Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater Has Mastered All
- My Mother Is A Mad Hatter And Creates Amazing Wearable Pieces Of Art
- My Hand-Embroidered Jewelry
- Using Nasa’s Topographically Accurate Moon Maps, My Friend Created This Jewelry
- 10+ Before-And-After Pics Reveal What War Did To The Largest City In Syria
- Propaganda Postcards From The Early 20th Century Show The Dangers Of Women’s Rights
- 1960’s Afghanistan Was Very Different Before The Taliban
- Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
- Food-Inspired Handbags That Will Make You Hungry
- Brides Wearing Hijabs On Their Big Day Look Absolutely Stunning
- 10+ Brides Wearing Hijabs On Their Big Day Look Absolutely Stunning