Cozy Ideas for transforming the roof to the mini-garden
Most of the houses in densely urban lacked outdoors areas, especially in small apartments , but you can customize a special outdoor setting by taking advantage of the useless roof area and turn it into a mini-garden, “What woman needs” will help you today by providing you some simple great interior ideas you can apply, as the following:
Ideas for transforming the roof to the mini-garden
– Cover the floor with natural stone or the Ceramic , which looks like to parquet, and you can distribute plastic grass in the corners, put dining table on the grass.
– You can assign a certain sitting in one corner, in the condition its main base made of natural bricks, what makes you feel you turned back to nature! Also, choose a number of the puff chairs with a comfortable cloth with light colors, and choose its base of neutral color.
– You can cover the opposite wall of the setting with plastic green artificial grass, and you can hang some lovely pots colored by flowers.
– Replace the hollow fireplace with a lovely wood table, in the center of the seating area.
– Seek the help of stylish pergola made of cloth or strips of wood that is resistant to external factors and you can distribute it lengthwise Or crosswise.
– You can also design a small kitchen made of stone in one of the corners if you have an available enough space. And it could be used for cooking and barbecue.
– Take care of lighting through the distribution of the side lamps that spread its light in all directions, and distribute lanterns and torches on the high fence of the setting.