Causes of Obesity in children, Symptoms and treatment
Obesity is the excess body fat and causes due to various factors, including the failure to do physical activities properly and staying away from proper nutrition. There are also genetic and psychological factors. Child obesity harm his health , as is the case with the adult and these effects appear in childhood and after arriving in adulthood. we’ll show you Here are the top reasons that lead to the injury of children with obesity:
Obesity in children
Non-calorie balance in the body:
This occurs as a result of the child eat foods contain many calories, the body can not burn it all, causing them clumping as fats in his body.
Child may get obesity sometimes because of his genetic disease occurs in the endocrine or have a parent or immediate relatives obese.
If the child is infected with disease, it deals with a drug chemically such as epilepsy or cortisone drugs , they lead to increase body weight.
Not practicing physical activities:
Children now prefer playing games , that do not need to practice any exercises such as computer games or mobile phones, and this leads to a lack of calories burned properly, leading to clumping them in the form of body fat.
The general climate in which the child lives may be unstable, leading to get psychologically ill, then he will discharge his tension and concern in eating frequently leading to increased body weigh.
Eating harmful food:
The child may accept to eat fast food and ready-made that contain high proportions of fat and carbohydrates and sugars, including soft drinks and fried food with hydrogenated oils resulting in the acquisition of high-calorie can not burned on his body .
Obesity in children
The symptoms of children obesity:
– hard breathing.
– The difficulty of movement and doing physical activities.
– Not being able to wear traditional clothes easily.
– Appetite for eating foods at high rates more than normal.
– And increase the weight of the child may lead to some serious health complications , we recall some of them as follows:
– Exposure to urinate non-voluntary disease and incontinence.
– Exposure to high blood pressure and heart disease and arteries and diabetes.
– Mental illness that may result from his peers ridiculed him, leading to his isolation.
– Difficulty in walking and movement as a result of inflation, hips and feet.
– Infection of the fragile skin , making it vulnerable to infection, skin diseases easily.
– Male injury excessive growth of the glands of the female such as inflation and the size of the breasts of female injury excessive growth of the glands of the male such as excessive hair growth.
Treatment tips to make child get rid of his body gain weight :
– Increase the practice of physical activities such as exercise.
– Choose healthy diets, which gives him a few calories.
– Make him way from the causes of stress to addressing the problems that caused him to do so.