7 Mistakes should be avoided while removing bikini hair
One of the most widespread and common methods of hair removal these days is the wax. Despite the ease and speed of use, it also remains painful, and may cause you some problems, if you’re not following the correct way to use it.
removing bikini hair
One of the most areas of the body that need special attention in hair removal is the bikini area; so you need to avoid these seven mistakes while removing bikini hair using wax:
1. Removing hair while it is short: Avoid waxing when the bikini hair is very short. the appropriate height to use wax in this area is between a quarter and half of an inch, at least so as not to feel severe pain while removing hair.
2. Hair removal during the menstrual cycle: Choose the perfect time for hair removal to avoid pain, Make sure to do hair removal process before the menstrual cycle at least five days or two days later. If you remove the hair during the menstrual cycle, it will increase the pain; as your skin , at that time, is more sensitive.
removing bikini hair
3. Going out of the house after hair removal directly: Do not go out of your home directly after hair removal; so as not to cover this sensitive area with layers of clothing. you have also to spend some time at home with the need to wear light cotton clothing to prevent skin irritation and redness.
4. Drink coffee before Hair Removal: Some believe that caffeine reduces the sensation of pain, but it will increase your sense of the skin, which increases the pain.
5. Taking a shower before waxing: Avoid showering before waxing, As after bathing the skin becomes softer and less flexible, as it is free of natural oils that act as a protective barrier between the skin and wax.
6. The use of hot wax: Be sure to use the right wax for the degree of your body; hot wax may lead to burns and skin infections.
7. Hair Removal randomly: make sure to use the wax in the direction of hair growth and dragging it in the opposite direction to remove the entire hair, once.