5 Natural home remedies to get thick brows
Stay away from costly cosmetic surgery to increase the intensity of your brows or to fill them in, or drawing a painful tattoo on them, replace these methods by one of these 5 natural ways to use inexpensive materials found in your home. to get the eyebrows, that you are always dreamed of , follow these natural ways:
1. Peeling: try to peel your eyebrows everyday, through rubbing them with a clean cotton to get rid of dead skin cells and stimulate the eyebrow follicles .
2. Coconut oil: Use coconut oil daily on your eyebrows, it is considered a natural moisturizer for your eyebrows, it also helps to speed up hair growth. All you have to do is to apply a little coconut oil on your fingers and put it on your brow and leave it for a while, then rinse with warm water.
3. Olive oil: it is rich in vitamin E, which helps to stimulate hair growth; mix a tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of olive oil, mix and apply on your eyebrows with a massage, and leave for half an hour, then wash with warm water.
4. Milk: Milk is rich in vitamin D and nutrients that promote hair growth, all you have to do is applying the milk on your eyebrows using a clean cotton , and leave it to dry, then rinse with warm water.
5. Castor oil: It is the most appropriate of the natural oils that help hair growth quickly. Therefore, applying castor oil daily on your eyebrows before going to bed , then wash with warm water in the morning. to get the best result.