5 Important tips of acne you should be careful
Do you know what are the most common causes in your daily life, that contribute to the increase in the appearance of acne on your skin? Here are these tips to avoid and keep up on the skin safe and healthy:
1. Make a session for face cleaning: regularly conduct clean skin treatments by the specialists such as operations of ” Micropeel ” peeling and ” Crystal peeling” of Microdermabrasion using the extracts. If this is not a suitable option for you, try the mud mask, and add chamomile to the mask, put back a week to get a clear complexion significantly.
2. check your mobile phone: Did you know that your mobile phone is full of accumulated bacteria , that may move into your skin and cause pimples. Wipe the phone, as well as earphones and headphones regularly, or cleared by alcohol, napkins containing alcohol, they are excellent, and their size can accommodate in your bag or mobile phone box.
3. Eat healthy foods: Here’s the dietary recommendations that help give you healthy skin acne-free:
• Avoid eating and drinking a lot of the foods and drinks that contain a high amount of carbohydrates (white bread, fast food, sugary soda, juices).
• Eat dairy products (yogurt, milk) in moderation, and reduced fatty dairy products such as ice cream and cheese.
• chose foods that contain a large amount of omega-3 fatty acids (salmon, walnuts).
• Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to get the antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and fiber that help in the treatment of acne.
4. Headwear: you must wash all your hats and headbands at least once a week to prevent the spread of bacteria. And use a cleanser free of perfumes. (Not lent your own hats to others or allow them to wear yours).
5. Ease of tension: tension adversely affect the body in several ways. Many of the tension may be reflected on your skin, and calm yourself from the inside leads to skin quieter than outside.