The 8 Sweetest Summer Dress Styles For 2016
Girls, it’s finally summer out there. Have you already bought a couple of cute dresses to impress your GF’s and Mr. Right this season? If you have not you definitely should check our gallery to find out what dresses are in trend now and worth flaunting. If you already have sweet summer outfits to make summer 2015 rock, you probably want more since every stylish woman dreams about a huge wardrobe and there are never too many dresses. I’m sure you’ll agree! You need to consider your body type before buying new clothes, especially if you are going to shop online. We’ve gathered a few dresses that will make you look marvelous this summer. Without further ado read the article, stay in trend and dazzle the world with your tasteful cute dresses!
1. Polo dressFashion always comes back. You probably remember the times when polo dresses were in trend and everyone wore them. There is good news for those who love this type of dress. They are in trend again. First we need to bow down to Ralph Lauren for creating the Polo shirt that’s been embraced by men and women and then to see it lengthened into a shift or short dress. Thanks Ralph! Also check out Jason Wu, U.S. Polo Assn. And Carven for cool styles. So you can dig one out of your closet and put it on right now. No doubt you will look stylish and fashionable. It’s a perfect casual look to try. The Polo just oozes simplicity and cuddles your body so nicely. It’s a girls best mini.
2. Boho chic dressIt doesn’t matter whether you are going to visit music festivals this summer or not, you definitely need to have a boho chic dress in your wardrobe. Chekout Johnny Was, Mod Cloth and Planet Blue to get the idea. The original Boho or Bohemian look hit back in the 1950’s. It’s a look that lets you use vintage items, do some mix and match and toss in some moon beads from the 1960’s hippie era. It gives any girl a real connection with fashion history and an ultra relaxed look. This type of dress perfectly hides all body imperfections (if needed). Do not forget that various kinds of prints are everywhere this year and that can be a really big component in Boho.
3. Spaghetti strap dress
A perfect spaghetti strap dress can make any girl look stylish and sophisticated. You just need to pick the right one. If you want to flaunt such a dress on a date or a cocktail party you need to find a more elegant and feminine dress. The absolutely cool thing with spaghetti is that it’s considered formal (think because the dress is usually long, but the fabrics that craft such dresses is wide open and give you a real sense of style. If you want to add it to your everyday wardrobe stick to something more casual. Check out a sweetheart neck from XOXO, a mermaid cut from Jump or go really daring with a bright fabric double cut-out ruched maxi dress from Baby Phat. All this is affordable style and totally exciting!
4. Pleated dressYep, this type of dresses is still in trend. As the photo demonstrates there is nothing school-girlish about this pleated green dress that you can wear without a bra; totally mesmerizing! You probably already have one in your closet. So don’t be afraid to wear it again this summer. You will look absolutely gorgeous and fabulous in it. If the old dress doesn’t attract you, mount an expedition to your local mall. Be on the lookout for hot pleats from Chickwish, Pink Queen or Moschino.
5. Floral dressYou should add vivid colors to your wardrobe, floral offerings are actually a perfect choice this year. Just find the right dress that can highlight your figure and everyone will appreciate your stylish look. Be on the lookout for outstanding florals from Free People, Guess, Jessica Howard and Ralph Lauren. All show real imagination in their floral designs and are as eye catching as you could want.
6. Watercolor tie dye dressThis is one of our favorite trends this summer. It is bright, creative and incredibly charming. Look to labels like Young, Fabulous and Broke, Splendid Karpaz, and Roberta Roller Rabbit for nicely priced tie-dye fashions. Every girl will look awesome tie-dye fashion. Abstract prints add freshness and gaiety to your everyday wardrobe. But do not overdo the length; mini and midi dresses almost always work great, but maxi dresses can make you look like a clown.
7. Denim dressDenim absolutely never, ever goes out of fashion! Today there are many stunning denim dresses you can choose from for your everyday look. If you want to hide some imperfections you need to pick a baggier style. If you want to show your stunning figure, buy a tight-fitted dress. In either circumstance you’ll be beautiful. Whose hot in denim this season? Look to American Apparel, Make Me Chic, Chic and Cheerful and our good buddies at Levis.
8. Lace dressIt’s always nice to see a girl in a fabulous lace dress. So feminine and delicate, lace dresses are the perfect frocks to beat the heat and look absolutely dynamite at the same time. It’s impossible to look bad in one of these dresses. They turn women into real show-stoppers and cause men go weak in the knees. If you want to charm a guy on the first date just think LACE! Checkout Gabby Skye, Adrianna Papelli, vFish, Jump Design and Fetherston (this last one screams retro/classic).