Simple Tutorial on How to Get Gradient Lips
Today gradient lips is one of the most popular beauty trends among the fashionistas all over the world. It’s something you should definitely try this summer, because it looks pretty and so summery! Here is a very simple guide on how to get the perfect gradient lips.
- a makeup sponge
- a lip brush
- a concellar
- a lip pencil
- a lipstick or a lip tar
- a lip gloss
- First of all put some concellar on a sponge and gently apply it on your lips. Thus you will mute your natural lip color and create foundation for creating a perfect gradient effect. You also can use a nude lipstick here.
- Take a lipstick and apply it at the inner part of your lips. Pink color is the most common for getting gradient lips, but you also can use purple, deep red or even orange.
- Then gradually fade the lipstick out using a lip brush or simply do it with the help of your finger.
- Purse your lips together, this will help you to trasfer the lipstick a little bit to the top. Be careful here in order not to lose a garadient effect.
- Apply a clear gloss.
- Look at the mirror and carefully correct the mistakes if it’s needed… Tada! You’re finished!
Tip1: If somehow you overdone it and your lips lost the garadient effect, apply a concealar on your sponge again and gently apply it on the outer side of your lips to recreate the gradient effect.
Tip2: If you have some troubles with a lipstick, you can use a lip pencil. It’s much more easy to control. All you have to do is to apply the pencil color exactly where you want it and then apply a clear gloss to blend and soften the color.
As you can see, it’s very simple to do gradient lips but the result is just stunning! It allows you to wear such bright colors like purple or orange and not to look too overdone, whereas pink looks so tender and innocent. You also can wear it every day or use for a special occasion.