15 Of The Most Jaw-Droppingly Insane Shoes Ever Made
Some prefer a chunky heel, while others prefer a smaller kitten ones. You might do a daring platform once in a while, but nothing can beat the staggering masterpieces of this list. Some of them are scary and your life isn’t guaranteed if you walk in any of them – it would be a risky move to go anywhere in these monstrosities, beautiful as they may be.
1. These shoes are deceptive in nature, not having any wild design printed on them, but instead having the ability to reflect anything that surrounds them – the ultimate chameleon shoe, and they’re 3D printed.
2. This furry monstrosity brings the concept of a chunky heel to a whole other level. We have a feeling that one of the Kardashians would probably wear them.
3. The ultimate mix of high-brow and low-brow-mixing a beloved canvas from our childhood with a heel-less silhouette is super high-fashion. Lady Gaga would have a field day.
4. Too gross to wear, even if they are a cool concept. 10-inch elephant poop heels – can’t say we’ve seen that before. It was created by an artist named INSA in response to another elephant poo-wielding artist. He’s probably the only dude that bought them.
5. You’ll feel more like a horse than a cowgirl in these intense shoes with hoofs in the front and a pistol as the heel. Definitely the least comfortable, and the most badass.
6. If you ever get bored when wearing these platforms, you can whip the Gameboy out of them and start playing. They look edgier and more futuristic than the ‘Back To The Future’ shoes, and we want them ASAP.
7. These Alexander McQueen’s look very painful to walk in, but look amazing on. Some models in his shoes even refused to walk in them because they looked too terrifying. So goes it in fashion – pain is beauty, guys.
8. These are a little naughtier than your standard heel. They’re a little intimidating, with spikes and a d*ck as your only heel support, but it can be a feminist statement if you want it to! The heel is also removable and high quality resin, so if you’re in desperate times…
9. The detail that went into this stiletto complete with a full army and tanks deserves an award. It’s all your GI Joe/GI Jane fantasies come true, made with vintage camouflage army clothing, and war toys.
10. It’s hard to imagine that even real ballerinas could walk in this shoe. It’s completely vertical and looks like more of a torture device than an elegant heel. We’d all probably cramp up every 5 minutes, or just break our foot.
11. Not great for the arachnophobia, or anyone who’s afraid of insects. They’re definitely different, but you better make sure that the contents don’t get out when they’re in your house! For the girl whose interests are a bit darker.
12. This straw gives us scary memories from ‘Children Of The Corn’. But cool juxtaposition between the simplicity of nature next to luxury. The top might get a little itchy, though.
14. No way to wear this hilarious shoe without constantly being starving, or craving a sandwich. Filled with deli meats, cheeses and more. At least you’ll be healthy since your feet are on whole wheat!
15. The best Halloween shoe ever. Seriously looks like a tarantula, and the hair is realistically creepy.